Baked Cod and Turmeric Fries
4 MSC certified pacific cod fillets
1 piece of fresh turmeric root (can use powdered turmeric)
Coarse ground pepper
4 large sweet potatoes (chipped thinly)
1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh coriander
1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh mint
1 finely chopped clove of garlic
How to make
- Place the chipped sweet potatoes in a large baking tray add a tablespoon on avocado oil and cover all the chips.
- Sprinkle the polenta evenly, salt and pepper and grate the turmeric root over the chips.
- Place in the oven in the middle shelf at 180 for 35 minutes
- Chop the coriander, mint and garlic clove and put in a bowl with 1tablespoon of avocado oil, lime juice, salt and pepper and mix
- Place the cod loins in separate pieces of parchment paper and add a large teaspoon of your herb mix and fold the parchment paper to cover the fish and twist each end.
- Place the fish in the oven with the chips and cook for 20 minutes
- Serve with another spoonful of the herb mix straight from the oven